Monday, July 30, 2012

MVP


               Yesterday wass a great day. A win for Rain or Shine and The Leo's Awards. Rookie of the Year, Mythical Team, Defensive Players. But what we all waited for was the announcement of this season's MVP. Nominees includes James Yap (BMEG), Arwind Santos (Petron), Gary David (Powerade) and Mark Caguioa (Brgy. Ginebra). It was thrilling to wait for this huge announcement. Everyone hold on their seats as they waited to hear the results.
                As many of the fans expected, including me, PARTLY, the guy-with-many-different-hairstyles-every-season won. Mark Caguioa is this season's MVP. Many of his fans celebrate, obviously. They want this for their idol for the very long time.
               But, for me, I have to go with David. David should won the MVP award. We all knew that David did an excellent job this season. His points is always on top. Yes, Mark also has his points top of the board. He's always aggressive. Jump shots, 3-point plays, under the basket point. He just improved more this time. He never disappoint his team. He's skillful, quick and professional.  He owned it.
               No hard feelings for Caguioa's fans, but that's what I have thought. But I'm not saying that Caguioa doesn't deserve this award. He has athleticism in every game he played. He's wise and really work his way inside the court. Surely, I'm a fan of his. I admire his dedication every game. When he puts everything when he play. He can do anything, he can. But I think that David did better in this season. 


Just saying. Don't hate me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers